About Us

BlueHouse welcomes you to the beautiful Loutro.
Loutro has taken its name from the baths with water that is in the area and it is located in the same place as Phoinix, its seaport, built in antiquity,The ancient name of Anopolis and Aradena. The name comes from the palm tree which was Wild in the area.
During the rebellion of 1821 the Chancellor of the Revolutionary Committee had its base Loutro and in 1834 lived three families in Loutro where one of them was the family Androulakaki, the owners of BlueHouse.
BlueHouse is renovated over the old family home of the Androulakakis family which existed before 1834 in Loutro and since 1970 it has been operating as an aesthetist.
The rented rooms have been operating since 1980 and then.
It is about a family business that has been maintaining its credibility and the traditional element for over 47 years.

Rooms

Triple Room

Learn More
Special Offer

Double Room

Learn More
Instagram has returned invalid data.

Follow Us!